Carbosol Professional Satin Finish Aerosol is a quick drying and easy to apply satin finish spray paint 400ml. Protect and decorate surfaces both internally and externally with an attractive satin finish in handy aerosol format.
- Fast drying and long term protection
- Use on metal, wood and many other surface types
- Colour matching to RAL Classic and BS381c/4800 codes
The satin finish is in vogue for internal woodwork and radiators, while externally it is in demand for both metal garage doors and wood or composite front doors.
Professional Satin Finish Spray Paint – Application Tips
- Ensure area is well ventilated before applying
- Protect the surrounding areas from overspray using masking tape
- Achieve best results with even strokes, avoiding overlap
- Typical uses: Protective and decorative satin spray paint for matching, touching up and restoration projects
- Finish: Satin (Semi-Gloss)
- Theoretical Coverage: 2m² per 400ml
- Surface Dry: 15 minutes
Cant see the colour you are looking for – contact us as we have the facility to colour match to:
RAL Classic – BS 4800 – BS 381c colour codes
*Please note a multi surface primer is recommended before applying on some substrates
Theoretical Coverage: 2m² per 400ml
Surface Dry: 15 minutes
Please note: Due to printing limitations, the colour may vary from the cap and can colour.
The colours on the product listings are only given as a guide. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. In addition, everyone sees these colours differently.
Dispose of empty aerosol cans safely; find out if your local recycling facilities will accept them here.