Barrettine Log Cabin Treatment 5L is perfect for all exterior wood, including log cabins, summer houses, sheds, fences and decking. Adds additional protection to wood that has been previously pressure treated or treated with an exterior preservative. Palatine Paints are proud to be a Barrettine log cabin treatment stockists, please see the full Barrettine range in our Brands section
For unpreserved/untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for use over sealed timber i.e. timber that has been previously coated with paints, varnishes or similar coatings unless these coatings are removed first.
for maintenance of Barrettine Log Cabin Treatment 5L, apply a thin maintenance coat when required. This is usually every couple of years or as a yearly maintenance program. Follow the Preparation and Application sections below.
Looking for an alternative treatment for decking? Instead Why not try Barrettine Decking Oil
- Clear sheen water repellent protection reducing splitting and cracking of timber
- Surface biocide preserver helps prevent mould and fungi growth
- UV fade resistant protection
- Penetrating finish to resist flaking and peeling
- Suitable for other wooden garden structures and is harmless to plants and pets when dry
- For unpreserved/untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.