Creosote is a popular substitute to the traditional Creosote for professional use.
- Water repellent – Oil based
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber
- Protects against water damage and water ingress
- Traditional appearance when dry
- Helps prevent swelling, twisting & cracking of wood.
- Good Penetration into the wood
- Contains no biocide preserver.
- Economical to use.
- Traditionally used for sheds and fences.
- Exterior use only!
Coverage SQM: 6 – 8 m² per litre
Application: Apply by brush, dip, roller or solvent compatible low-pressure sprayer only (not high-pressure & ensure weather conditions dry and still)
Drying time: 24-48 hours under normal conditions.
Best Results: Apply 2 coats to bare or stained wood, not painted
Similar physical / water repellency / application characteristics of traditional Creosote but contains no biocide / preserver.
A bitumen / wax based treatment that helps to protect exterior rougher cut timber by repelling water and preventing ingress.