Calcium Chloride Ice Melt is used to pre-treat paths and pavements before freezing occurs. This will effectively prevent ice from forming in the first place. It is viewed as one of the safest products for concrete because it de-ices at lower temperatures and faster than other alternatives.
It is also useful in treating areas where snow and ice has already occurred and will quickly go to work making paths and steps safer for all users. It does not leave a residue which would harm carpets when walked in. This makes it a great ice melting solution for homes, offices and businesses.
- Melts ice, snow & sleet up to eight times faster than Rock salt.
- Keeps walkways ice and snow free for up to 24 hours
- Air-tight containers ensure enable a long shelf life.
- Generates heat to quickly clear paths, drives, loading bays, parking bays
- Melts on contact, down to -15ºC, whilst guarding against re-freezing
- Provides 10 times more coverage than de-icing salt
- Calcium Chloride Ice Melt is three times less corrosive than rock salt