This alcohol product is perfect for cleaning and disinfecting. IPA Isopropyl alcohol is a highly potent product to cleanse surfaces and kill bacteria. It is used widely as a solvent and as a cleaning fluid. 99.9 isopropyl alcohol produces hand sanitiser spray bottles and similar hygiene products.
Common uses include:
- Uses in the automotive industry as a cleaner to wipe down waxed and painted panels.
- A general cleaner – cleans glass and lenses.
- Removing light grease, oils, dirt and food stains.
- A versatile solvent to dilute lacquers, PVC adhesives, dyes and printing inks.
- Isopropyl Alcohol removes graffiti, inks and markers.
- The final preparation, cleaning and degreasing of all surfaces prior to adhesive bonding.
- Used for the removal of fluxes, light oils, polar soils and oxides.
- Safe to use on plastic and to prepare metal and composite prior to painting.
the term ‘rubbing alcohol’ refers to isopropyl Alcohol IPA. Rubbing alcohol is not safe to drink and would cause severe health issues, along with eye irritation if in contact with eyes. The term ‘rubbing’ highlights that this product as not safe to consume.
All rubbing alcohols are volatile and flammable and therefore must be stored in a safe environment and away from open flames in accordance with the safety data sheet. For further information or advice, please contact our technical team. They will be able to help you answer all your queries about IPA alcohol and any other help you may need on any of our other products.